1. The Twin Pillars Of The Reformation
2. Let There Be Light
3. They Have Made Void Thy Law
4. The Beamable Sustainable Princes
5. Thy Have Made Void Thy Law – Part 2
6. The Fourth Man In The Furnace
7. Heritage Of Israel
8. The Jesuits And The Counter Reformation – Part 1
9. The Jesuits And The Counter Reformation – Part 2
10. The Typology Of Deliverance
11. A Price To Be Paid – The Oxford Martyrs
There are two pillars of the Reformation. The first is well known: Sola Gracia, Sola Christos, Sola Scriptura—Grace alone, Christ alone, the Bible alone.
But few know the other pillar of the Reformation—the identity of the Antichrist. The reformers are unanimous on the identity of this power described and defined in Daniel. You will not find one reformer that did not identify the little horn power of Bible prophecy as the Holy Roman Empire that persecuted God’s Word and His people and magnified itself against Christ.
Has Rome changed or is it still operating as a power that demotes Christ’s rightful place and sets itself up in the place of God?